Just some fun pics of us this spring! One is of Brady and I at the temple, and another one of us coloring Easter eggs with our friends Kortney Klein and Jonas Lanchbury
The last month has been fun for Brady and I. Lots of growing moments and struggles but nothing we can't handle and also a lot of fun and memorable times. FHE is still going strong for us and we have lots new couples who are asking to joing our group. We love having a chance to spend time with friends as well as our spouses! Brady and I also had date night this week with a couple of his friends, Landon and Holli Luttmer and their son Grason. I had met Landon earlier, but it was my first time meeting Holli and she made us a wonderful dinner and we watched the movie Taken. I had to add that detail because that may be mine and Brady's new favorite movie. It was fun to meet someone new and do something different.
Softball ended this last weekend on a good note for me. I played the last game and the weather was nice; that's all it takes for me to feel successful in softball! The last couple weeks the weather hasn't been great and I haven't played much. We did win another game on our sophomore night, making two wins for the season. Overall, I enjoyed the experience and am glad I took that opportunity.
The picture at the top of Brady and I at the temple was a good day. It's started really early for Brady and I when we woke up at 6 AM to drive 45 min. to Ritzville and meet Robyn and Chris Shelton (my cousins) for breakfast at Perkins. They were up from Utah visiting Chris's mission so we met them halfway and really enjoyed visiting with them. We made it back to Moses Lake by 10 AM so Brady's family could pick us up to drive to Tri-cities. It was Ryan's first time going to the temple so everyone took the day off and we enjoyed a day together. This was the first time Brady and I had been in this temple together and that made it very special for us. After the temple we went to Olive Garden to eat with our family and some family friends who came to the temple for Ryan. We built a fire in the backyard that night and finished our night talking and laughing by the fire.
Brady ended up losing his elections by one vote (and afterward found out over 10 of his close friends didn't even vote). It was hard for his self esteem but we are taking it as a sign that we need to transfer to Eastern Washington University next fall. It will be good for both of us to be able to continue our education; Brady is also going to try to get into the music program that would be so good for him to do something his actually enjoys doing.
We are both ready to be done with school for another year but doing well in our classes. We have fun golfing with Brady's dad when we can and now that I'm done with softball my swing should get better again. Brady enjoys spending time with the missionaries, we are helping the teach a little and feeding them etc... and I feel good that we trying to do some missionary work.
The weather is starting to get nice again and so many activities will be starting soon; but busy is good for me. I just hope I remember to take lots of pictures and enjoy every minute.
Brady and I are very blessed and I am so grateful for what a wonderful husband he is. We accomplish so much together and still spend every moment we can together!
No comments:
Post a Comment