


Here are some pics that go along with what we have been up to!!!
Brady and I love our little one bedroom apartment. It's cozy and fun for the two of us. We have learned and grown so much these last two months. It's amazing how much you can learn about another person. I've really learned how happy I can be when I put someone else completely above myself and how much we can accomplish when we do it together. We are so blessed to have great families and Brady and I are grateful for all the help they have been as we've gotten started. Brady's family has been a ton of help with setting things up and getting started. They offer us anything they can and are always being helpful. One of our latest adventures was when I got to help the Coulston's butcher a beef. Yes they killed it, cut it, ground it, and packaged it. It was gross but also a good experience and it is nice to know we can be self relient. Along with being self reliant I have gone on a "kick" and have been working hard on starting a food storage and emergency kits for Brady and I. I know it's a big project to start but I feel strongly we need to be ready so I'm just doing what we can. Brady and I are about to start our Spring quarter, and my final quarter at Big Bend Community College. I am grateful to have basketball over with and move on with my life. I received an NWAACC All-Team Academic Award and got to start my only game this year on my Sophomore night. It was a frustrating year but I loved playing with the girls and they're great teammates. So I am looking for jobs right now, either waitressing or in an office as an accountant/customer service/secretary. We'll see what I can find! Two weeks ago in church I had a full schedule. I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting, taught 5-years old in Primary, and played the piano in Singing Time. I enjoy being back in a family ward and we feel so welcome there.
About a month ago we also had an unfortunate thing happen. Brady's '05 car got a window broken into and his camera stollen out of it. The camera was not a huge loss but we thought we had lost all our pictures from our Open House in Moses Lake. Just today I was surprised to find them on Elouise's computer! So not all is lost! Brady's window was kind of expensive for a newly wed couple but not outrageous so we survived that incident.
That Beef picture is too funny! I'm so glad you and Brady are enjoying married life thus far. . . you guys are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're doing well! I'm really glad that you are so happy.
ReplyDeleteHey thanks! Funny story about the beef picture is that I'm really not touching it!!! It's totally fake! lol
ReplyDelete